TGI Solar Power Group Inc. (OTCMKTS:TSPG – Get Free Report) was the target of a large decline in short interest during the month of December. As of December 15th, there was short interest totalling 5,000 shares, a decline of 66.7% from the November 30th total of 15,000 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 1,676,600 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.0 days.
TGI Solar Power Group Trading Down 13.3 %
TSPG stock traded down $0.00 during mid-day trading on Friday, reaching $0.00. 1,103,200 shares of the company traded hands, compared to its average volume of 1,261,415. TGI Solar Power Group has a fifty-two week low of $0.00 and a fifty-two week high of $0.01.
TGI Solar Power Group Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than TGI Solar Power Group
- What is Put Option Volume?
- 6 best ethanol stocks to buy now
- How to Invest in Renewable Energy
- 3 mega caps with RSIs that point to big Q1s
- How to Invest in Small Cap Stocks
- Celsius stock in actionable zone as big investors ramp up buying
Receive News & Ratings for TGI Solar Power Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for TGI Solar Power Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.