Pacific Booker Minerals Inc. (OTCMKTS:PBMLF – Get Free Report)’s stock price was up 3.1% during mid-day trading on Thursday . The company traded as high as $0.45 and last traded at $0.45. Approximately 10,000 shares changed hands during trading, an increase of 125% from the average daily volume of 4,435 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.44.
Pacific Booker Minerals Price Performance
The stock has a market capitalization of $7.64 million, a P/E ratio of -11.36 and a beta of -0.27. The stock has a 50 day moving average price of $0.49 and a 200-day moving average price of $0.48.
Pacific Booker Minerals Company Profile
Pacific Booker Minerals Inc engages in the exploration of mineral properties in Canada. The company primarily explores for copper, gold, and molybdenum deposits. It holds interests in the Morrison property located in British Columbia. The company was formerly known as Booker Gold Explorations Limited and changed its name to Pacific Booker Minerals Inc in February 2000.
- Five stocks we like better than Pacific Booker Minerals
- Canada Bond Market Holiday: How to Invest and Trade
- How to invest in vertical farming stocks
- How to Invest in Blue Chip Stocks
- What is the penalty for excess contributions to an IRA?
- How to Use High Beta Stocks to Maximize Your Investing Profits
- How to invest in the top grocery stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Pacific Booker Minerals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pacific Booker Minerals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.