iShares Premium Money Market ETF (TSE:CMR – Get Free Report) declared a monthly dividend on Friday, December 29th, TickerTech reports. Shareholders of record on Thursday, January 4th will be given a dividend of 0.254 per share on Thursday, January 4th. This represents a $3.05 annualized dividend and a yield of 6.07%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Friday, December 29th. This is a positive change from iShares Premium Money Market ETF’s previous monthly dividend of $0.19.
iShares Premium Money Market ETF Price Performance
CMR traded up C$0.01 during trading on Thursday, hitting C$50.26. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 105,410 shares, compared to its average volume of 34,158. iShares Premium Money Market ETF has a twelve month low of C$49.99 and a twelve month high of C$50.26. The stock’s fifty day moving average price is C$50.12 and its 200-day moving average price is C$50.11.
- Five stocks we like better than iShares Premium Money Market ETF
- Overbought Stocks Explained: Should You Trade Them?
- How to invest in vertical farming stocks
- How to Use High Beta Stocks to Maximize Your Investing Profits
- What is the penalty for excess contributions to an IRA?
- Consumer Discretionary Stocks Explained
- How to invest in the top grocery stocks
Receive News & Ratings for iShares Premium Money Market ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for iShares Premium Money Market ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.