Shares of ExeLED Holdings Inc. (OTCMKTS:ELED – Get Free Report) passed above its 50 day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of $0.00 and traded as high as $0.00. ExeLED shares last traded at $0.00, with a volume of 256,800 shares changing hands.
ExeLED Stock Performance
ExeLED Company Profile
ExeLED Holdings Inc designs, develops, enhances, and markets commercial grade illumination products that use LED's as their light source in the continental United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico. The company offers LED hanging and recessed ceiling fixtures, recessed wall fixtures, and wall sconces.
- Five stocks we like better than ExeLED
- Investing in Commodities: What Are They? How to Invest in Them
- How to invest in vertical farming stocks
- Most Volatile Stocks, What Investors Need to Know
- What is the penalty for excess contributions to an IRA?
- Earnings Per Share Calculator: How to Calculate EPS
- How to invest in the top grocery stocks
Receive News & Ratings for ExeLED Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ExeLED and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.