Orogen Royalties Inc. (OTCMKTS:EMRRF – Get Free Report) shares were down 3.4% during trading on Monday . The stock traded as low as $0.28 and last traded at $0.28. Approximately 102,100 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 18% from the average daily volume of 124,292 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.29.
Orogen Royalties Stock Down 3.4 %
The company has a 50-day simple moving average of $0.28.
About Orogen Royalties
Orogen Royalties Inc operates as a mineral exploration company in Canada, the United States, and Mexico. The company operates through two segments, Mineral Royalties and Mineral Exploration Project Generation. It has a portfolio of gold, copper, silver, and precious and base metal royalty projects. The company was formerly known as Evrim Resources Corp.
- Five stocks we like better than Orogen Royalties
- Do ETFs Pay Dividends? What You Need to Know
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- What Are Dividend Contenders? Investing in Dividend Contenders
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- 3 Home Improvement Stocks that Can Upgrade Your Portfolio
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Orogen Royalties Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Orogen Royalties and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.