Jet Protocol (JET) traded 0% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on November 20th. One Jet Protocol token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0032 or 0.00000009 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, Jet Protocol has traded down 46.8% against the U.S. dollar. Jet Protocol has a market capitalization of $5.50 million and $94.29 worth of Jet Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Toncoin (TON) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.34 or 0.00006260 BTC.
- Axie Infinity (AXS) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.14 or 0.00016448 BTC.
- BITCOIN ADDITIONAL (BTCA) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $37,366.87 or 1.00033711 BTC.
- GateToken (GT) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.30 or 0.00011508 BTC.
- NXM (NXM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $57.03 or 0.00200723 BTC.
- SingularityNET (AGIX) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00000764 BTC.
- Ankr (ANKR) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0259 or 0.00000069 BTC.
- CashBackPro (CBP) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.50 or 0.00006691 BTC.
- Threshold (T) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0238 or 0.00000064 BTC.
- Geegoopuzzle (GGP) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00004216 BTC.
About Jet Protocol
Jet Protocol (JET) is a token. It launched on March 31st, 2021. Jet Protocol’s total supply is 1,700,000,000 tokens. The official message board for Jet Protocol is forum.jetprotocol.io. Jet Protocol’s official website is jetprotocol.io. Jet Protocol’s official Twitter account is @jetprotocol. The Reddit community for Jet Protocol is https://reddit.com/r/jetprotocol and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Jet Protocol Token Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Jet Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Jet Protocol should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Jet Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Jet Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Jet Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.