Internet Computer (ICP) traded down 0.2% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on November 20th. During the last seven days, Internet Computer has traded 2.5% higher against the dollar. Internet Computer has a total market capitalization of $2.04 billion and approximately $58.69 million worth of Internet Computer was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Internet Computer token can now be purchased for about $4.53 or 0.00012092 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.80 or 0.00055477 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.99 or 0.00023969 BTC.
- Cronos (CRO) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0937 or 0.00000250 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0644 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00005233 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00000372 BTC.
- Kava (KAVA) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00002023 BTC.
- Fetch.ai (FET) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00001380 BTC.
- Akash Network (AKT) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.63 or 0.00004337 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0445 or 0.00000119 BTC.
Internet Computer Profile
Internet Computer (CRYPTO:ICP) uses the hashing algorithm. It launched on May 10th, 2021. Internet Computer’s total supply is 509,926,938 tokens and its circulating supply is 449,545,448 tokens. Internet Computer’s official message board is forum.dfinity.org. Internet Computer’s official Twitter account is @dfinity and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Internet Computer is https://reddit.com/r/dfinity and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Internet Computer’s official website is internetcomputer.org.
Internet Computer Token Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Internet Computer directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Internet Computer should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Internet Computer using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Internet Computer Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Internet Computer and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.