Algold Resources Ltd. (ALG.V) (CVE:ALG – Get Free Report) shares traded down 3.3% on Monday . The stock traded as low as C$0.11 and last traded at C$0.15. 17,800 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 45% from the average session volume of 32,624 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$0.15.
Algold Resources Ltd. (ALG.V) Stock Down 3.3 %
The company has a current ratio of 0.04, a quick ratio of 0.03 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 19.21. The firm has a market capitalization of C$4.04 million and a PE ratio of -0.44. The firm has a 50-day moving average of C$0.14 and a two-hundred day moving average of C$0.14.
Algold Resources Ltd. (ALG.V) Company Profile
Algold Resources Ltd., a junior mineral exploration company, acquires, explores, and develops gold mining properties in Mauritania, West Africa. It holds interests in the Tijirit property covering an area of approximately 2,200 square kilometers located in Mauritania; Kneivissat property totaling an area of 830 square kilometers; and Legouessi exploration license located to the north of Nouakchott.
- Five stocks we like better than Algold Resources Ltd. (ALG.V)
- What is the Dogs of the Dow Strategy? Overview and Examples
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- NYSE Stocks Give Investors a Variety of Quality Options
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- Are Penny Stocks a Good Fit for Your Portfolio?
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Algold Resources Ltd. (ALG.V) Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Algold Resources Ltd. (ALG.V) and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.