Aguia Resources Limited (CVE:AGRL – Get Free Report) shares traded down 7.1% during trading on Monday . The company traded as low as C$0.13 and last traded at C$0.13. 361,698 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 14% from the average session volume of 418,301 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$0.14.
Aguia Resources Trading Down 7.1 %
The business has a fifty day simple moving average of C$0.13 and a 200 day simple moving average of C$0.13. The stock has a market capitalization of C$24.14 million and a P/E ratio of -10.00.
Aguia Resources Company Profile
Aguia Resources Limited engages in the exploration and development of mineral resource projects in Brazil. Its flagship Rio Grande phosphate assets include the Três Estradas, Joca Tavares, Porteira carbonatite, and Cerro Preto deposits located in the state of Rio Grande do Sul in southern Brazil. Aguia Resources Limited was incorporated in 2007 and is based in Belo Horizonte, Brazil.
- Five stocks we like better than Aguia Resources
- Manufacturing Stocks Investing
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- Transportation Stocks Investing
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- Why Special Dividends Can be a Delightful Surprise for Income Investors
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Aguia Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Aguia Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.