SES AI Co. (NYSE:SES – Get Free Report) CFO Jing Nealis sold 10,802 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction dated Friday, November 17th. The shares were sold at an average price of $2.37, for a total value of $25,600.74. Following the completion of the transaction, the chief financial officer now owns 1,521,364 shares in the company, valued at approximately $3,605,632.68. The transaction was disclosed in a document filed with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which can be accessed through this hyperlink.
Jing Nealis also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Tuesday, October 17th, Jing Nealis sold 10,910 shares of SES AI stock. The shares were sold at an average price of $2.51, for a total value of $27,384.10.
- On Monday, September 18th, Jing Nealis sold 11,280 shares of SES AI stock. The shares were sold at an average price of $2.13, for a total value of $24,026.40.
SES AI Stock Performance
SES traded up $0.05 during midday trading on Monday, reaching $2.54. 578,693 shares of the company were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 727,543. SES AI Co. has a one year low of $1.33 and a one year high of $5.09. The stock has a market capitalization of $893.39 million, a P/E ratio of -16.00 and a beta of 2.70. The stock’s 50-day simple moving average is $2.18 and its 200 day simple moving average is $2.19.
Wall Street Analyst Weigh In
Hedge Funds Weigh In On SES AI
A number of hedge funds and other institutional investors have recently added to or reduced their stakes in SES. Vanguard Personalized Indexing Management LLC bought a new position in SES AI during the third quarter worth about $25,000. Ameritas Investment Partners Inc. bought a new position in SES AI during the second quarter worth about $25,000. Sei Investments Co. acquired a new stake in shares of SES AI during the second quarter worth about $27,000. Russell Investments Group Ltd. acquired a new stake in shares of SES AI during the second quarter worth about $27,000. Finally, Penserra Capital Management LLC acquired a new stake in shares of SES AI during the first quarter worth about $31,000. Institutional investors own 30.39% of the company’s stock.
About SES AI
SES AI Corporation engages in the development and production of high-performance Lithium-metal rechargeable batteries for electric vehicles, electric vehicle take-off and landing, and other applications. The company was founded in 2012 and is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts.
- Five stocks we like better than SES AI
- Investing in Vaccines 101: How to Invest in Vaccine Stocks
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- How to Invest in the Entertainment Industry
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- Airline Stocks – Top Airline Stocks to Buy Now
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for SES AI Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SES AI and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.