iShares Convertible Bond Index ETF (TSE:CVD – Get Free Report) declared a monthly dividend on Tuesday, November 21st, TickerTech reports. Shareholders of record on Thursday, November 30th will be given a dividend of 0.075 per share on Thursday, November 30th. This represents a $0.90 annualized dividend and a yield of 6.08%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Tuesday, November 21st. This is a positive change from iShares Convertible Bond Index ETF’s previous monthly dividend of $0.07.
iShares Convertible Bond Index ETF Stock Performance
TSE CVD opened at C$14.81 on Monday. iShares Convertible Bond Index ETF has a 1 year low of C$14.81 and a 1 year high of C$17.48. The company has a fifty day moving average of C$15.60 and a two-hundred day moving average of C$16.31.
- Five stocks we like better than iShares Convertible Bond Index ETF
- 3 Must-Buy Warren Buffett Stocks for Volatile Times
- 2 stocks that under-promised and over-delivered on their earnings
- The 3 Best Retail Stocks to Shop for in August
- 2 overlooked stocks that crushed earnings but traded lower
- What Are Dividend Challengers?
- 3 stocks that crushed earnings estimates and still tanked
Receive News & Ratings for iShares Convertible Bond Index ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for iShares Convertible Bond Index ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.