DEI (DEI) traded 5.3% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on November 20th. One DEI token can currently be bought for $0.0116 or 0.00000031 BTC on exchanges. DEI has a market cap of $1.44 billion and approximately $101.60 worth of DEI was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, DEI has traded 0.6% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0778 or 0.00000208 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $69.47 or 0.00185317 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.97 or 0.00010582 BTC.
- NyanCoin (NYAN) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.40 or 0.00008809 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00000551 BTC.
- MegaCoin (MEC) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.30 or 0.00015776 BTC.
- Lotto (LOTTO) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- EAC (EAC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000004 BTC.
DEI is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was October 3rd, 2021. DEI’s official Twitter account is @deusdao. DEI’s official website is deus.finance. The official message board for DEI is medium.com/deus-finance.
DEI Token Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DEI directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade DEI should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy DEI using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DEI Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DEI and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.