AMMO, Inc. (NASDAQ:POWWP – Get Free Report) announced a quarterly dividend on Monday, November 20th, Wall Street Journal reports. Investors of record on Thursday, November 30th will be paid a dividend of 0.553 per share on Friday, December 15th. This represents a $2.21 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of 8.54%. The ex-dividend date is Wednesday, November 29th.
AMMO Stock Up 1.1 %
POWWP stock traded up $0.29 during midday trading on Monday, reaching $25.90. The company had a trading volume of 6,198 shares, compared to its average volume of 3,198. AMMO has a 1-year low of $21.65 and a 1-year high of $26.39. The stock has a 50 day moving average price of $24.91 and a 200-day moving average price of $24.50.
AMMO Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than AMMO
- How Can Retail Investors Trade the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX)?
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- Learn Technical Analysis Skills to Master the Stock Market
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- How to Start Investing in Real Estate
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for AMMO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for AMMO and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.