Abrdn Asia-Pacific Income Fund Inc (NYSEAMERICAN:FAX – Get Free Report) declared a monthly dividend on Thursday, November 9th, NASDAQ reports. Investors of record on Wednesday, November 22nd will be given a dividend of 0.0275 per share by the investment management company on Thursday, November 30th. This represents a $0.33 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 12.31%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Tuesday, November 21st.
Abrdn Asia-Pacific Income Fund has decreased its dividend payment by an average of 2.2% per year over the last three years.
Abrdn Asia-Pacific Income Fund Price Performance
FAX stock opened at $2.68 on Monday. Abrdn Asia-Pacific Income Fund has a 1-year low of $2.33 and a 1-year high of $2.92.
Institutional Inflows and Outflows
About Abrdn Asia-Pacific Income Fund
Abrdn Asia-Pacific Income Fund Inc is a close ended fixed income mutual fund launched and managed by Aberdeen Standard Investments (Asia) Limited. It is co-managed by Aberdeen Standard Investments Australia Limited and Aberdeen Asset Managers Limited. The fund invests in fixed income markets of Asia, Australia, and New Zeland.
- Five stocks we like better than Abrdn Asia-Pacific Income Fund
- How to Start Investing in Penny Stocks
- 2 stocks that under-promised and over-delivered on their earnings
- How to Find Cloud Software Company Stocks to Trade and Invest
- 2 overlooked stocks that crushed earnings but traded lower
- How to Buy Bitcoin Stock: 3 Easy Ways to Do It
- 3 stocks that crushed earnings estimates and still tanked
Receive News & Ratings for Abrdn Asia-Pacific Income Fund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Abrdn Asia-Pacific Income Fund and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.