US Student Housing REIT (ASX:USQ – Get Free Report) declared a interim dividend on Friday, November 17th, MarketIndexAU reports. Investors of record on Wednesday, November 29th will be given a dividend of 0.005 per share on Wednesday, November 29th. This represents a yield of 0.58%. The ex-dividend date is Tuesday, November 21st.
US Student Housing REIT Price Performance
About US Student Housing REIT
US Student Housing REIT operates as a multi-family residential REIT company. It provides renting and operating own or leased real estate properties. The company is based in Melbourne, Australia.
- Five stocks we like better than US Student Housing REIT
- Business Services Stocks Investing
- S&P 500’s Whirlwind: Big gains, warning whispers & tactical moves
- What Are Trending Stocks? Trending Stocks Explained
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/13 – 11/17
- 3 Best Fintech Stocks for a Portfolio Boost
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
Receive News & Ratings for US Student Housing REIT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for US Student Housing REIT and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.