Macquarie Bank Limited (ASX:MBLPD – Get Free Report) announced a interim dividend on Tuesday, November 7th, MarketIndexAU reports. Investors of record on Wednesday, December 6th will be given a dividend of 1.494 per share on Wednesday, December 6th. This represents a yield of 1.47%. The ex-dividend date is Monday, November 20th.
Macquarie Bank Price Performance
Macquarie Bank Company Profile
Macquarie Bank Limited, together with its subsidiaries, provides various commercial banking and retail financial services. It offers personal banking, wealth management, business banking, and vehicle finance products and services to retail clients, advisers, brokers, and business clients. The company also offers corporate and structured finance, transaction accounts, home loans, credit cards, online banking, asset financing, and leasing services.
- Five stocks we like better than Macquarie Bank
- How to Read Stock Charts for Beginners
- S&P 500’s Whirlwind: Big gains, warning whispers & tactical moves
- Overbought Stocks Explained: Should You Trade Them?
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/13 – 11/17
- How to Use Stock Screeners to Find Stocks
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
Receive News & Ratings for Macquarie Bank Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Macquarie Bank and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.