Keg Royalties Income Fund (TSE:KEG.UN – Get Free Report) declared a monthly dividend on Monday, November 20th, TickerTech reports. Investors of record on Thursday, November 30th will be given a dividend of 0.0946 per share on Thursday, November 30th. This represents a $1.14 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of 8.29%. The ex-dividend date is Monday, November 20th.
Keg Royalties Income Fund Stock Performance
KEG.UN opened at C$13.70 on Friday. The firm has a market capitalization of C$155.50 million, a PE ratio of 14.89 and a beta of 1.36. Keg Royalties Income Fund has a twelve month low of C$12.40 and a twelve month high of C$16.70. The firm’s 50-day moving average price is C$13.35 and its 200 day moving average price is C$14.72. The company has a current ratio of 2.86, a quick ratio of 2.11 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 130.15.
About Keg Royalties Income Fund
- Five stocks we like better than Keg Royalties Income Fund
- How to Capture the Benefits of Dividend Increases
- S&P 500’s Whirlwind: Big gains, warning whispers & tactical moves
- Earnings Per Share Calculator: How to Calculate EPS
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/13 – 11/17
- What Are Utility Stocks? An Overview of the Utilities Sector
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
Receive News & Ratings for Keg Royalties Income Fund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Keg Royalties Income Fund and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.