iShares Premium Money Market ETF (TSE:CMR – Get Free Report) announced a monthly dividend on Tuesday, November 21st, TickerTech reports. Investors of record on Thursday, November 30th will be paid a dividend of 0.186 per share on Thursday, November 30th. This represents a $2.23 annualized dividend and a yield of 4.45%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Tuesday, November 21st.
iShares Premium Money Market ETF Stock Performance
CMR stock remained flat at C$50.15 during midday trading on Friday. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 11,155 shares, compared to its average volume of 33,573. iShares Premium Money Market ETF has a 12-month low of C$49.99 and a 12-month high of C$50.21. The firm has a 50 day moving average price of C$50.11 and a 200 day moving average price of C$50.10.
- Five stocks we like better than iShares Premium Money Market ETF
- How to Invest in Energy
- S&P 500’s Whirlwind: Big gains, warning whispers & tactical moves
- The Top 3 Healthcare Dividend Stocks to Buy and Hold
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/13 – 11/17
- Stock Splits, Do They Really Impact Investors?
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
Receive News & Ratings for iShares Premium Money Market ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for iShares Premium Money Market ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.