EQT Holdings Limited (ASX:EQT – Get Free Report) insider David Sedgwick bought 1,174 shares of EQT stock in a transaction on Friday, November 10th. The stock was acquired at an average cost of A$24.93 ($15.88) per share, for a total transaction of A$29,266.65 ($18,641.18).
David Sedgwick also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Monday, October 9th, David Sedgwick bought 358 shares of EQT stock. The stock was acquired at an average cost of A$27.16 ($17.30) per share, for a total transaction of A$9,722.92 ($6,192.94).
EQT Stock Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 15.13, a quick ratio of 8.74 and a current ratio of 6.89.
EQT Increases Dividend
EQT Holdings Limited, together with its subsidiaries, provides philanthropic, trust executor, and investment services in Australia, the United Kingdom, and Ireland. It operates through three segments: Trustee and Wealth Services, Superannuation Trustee Services, and Corporate Trustee Services. The company offers estate planning and management; charitable, compensation, community, and personal trust services; and asset and wealth management, and advisory services.
- Five stocks we like better than EQT
- How to Invest in Fertilizer
- S&P 500’s Whirlwind: Big gains, warning whispers & tactical moves
- Are Penny Stocks a Good Fit for Your Portfolio?
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/13 – 11/17
- Investing In Automotive Stocks
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
Receive News & Ratings for EQT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for EQT and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.