CEMATRIX Co. (CVE:CVX – Get Free Report) Director John Kim bought 50,000 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction dated Thursday, November 16th. The shares were acquired at an average cost of C$0.24 per share, with a total value of C$12,000.00.
CEMATRIX Price Performance
Shares of CVX stock remained flat at C$0.24 during trading hours on Friday. The stock had a trading volume of 178,360 shares, compared to its average volume of 62,092. The firm has a market cap of C$31.58 million, a P/E ratio of -7.83 and a beta of 0.67. The business’s 50-day simple moving average is C$0.20 and its 200 day simple moving average is C$0.20. CEMATRIX Co. has a fifty-two week low of C$0.16 and a fifty-two week high of C$0.24. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 12.90, a quick ratio of 1.97 and a current ratio of 1.90.
CEMATRIX Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than CEMATRIX
- How Investors Can Find the Best Cheap Dividend Stocks
- S&P 500’s Whirlwind: Big gains, warning whispers & tactical moves
- Investing In Preferred Stock vs. Common Stock
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/13 – 11/17
- How to Invest in Blockchain Stocks Step by Step
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
Receive News & Ratings for CEMATRIX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CEMATRIX and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.