Small Pharma Inc. (OTCMKTS:DMTTF – Get Free Report) was the recipient of a large decline in short interest during the month of August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 197,600 shares, a decline of 8.7% from the August 15th total of 216,500 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 162,700 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 1.2 days.
Small Pharma Trading Up 35.1 %
DMTTF stock traded up $0.03 during trading on Monday, hitting $0.10. The stock had a trading volume of 446,463 shares, compared to its average volume of 102,230. The company’s 50 day moving average price is $0.06 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $0.06. Small Pharma has a 1-year low of $0.05 and a 1-year high of $0.19.
Small Pharma Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Small Pharma
- How to Calculate Stock Profit
- 2 Recession-Proof Intelligence Stocks to Defend Your Portfolio
- Stock Sentiment Analysis: How it Works
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- Insider Trading – What You Need to Know
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
Receive News & Ratings for Small Pharma Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Small Pharma and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.