Hochschild Mining plc (OTCMKTS:HCHDF – Get Free Report) was the recipient of a significant decline in short interest in August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 62,800 shares, a decline of 8.9% from the August 15th total of 68,900 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 52,600 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 1.2 days.
Analysts Set New Price Targets
HCHDF has been the subject of several recent research reports. JPMorgan Chase & Co. decreased their target price on shares of Hochschild Mining from GBX 160 ($1.98) to GBX 155 ($1.92) in a research report on Wednesday, July 26th. Berenberg Bank boosted their target price on shares of Hochschild Mining from GBX 100 ($1.24) to GBX 130 ($1.61) in a research report on Wednesday, August 23rd.
Hochschild Mining Stock Up 6.4 %
Hochschild Mining Company Profile
Hochschild Mining plc, a precious metals company, engages in the exploration, mining, processing, and sale of gold and silver in the Americas. The company holds 100% interests in the Inmaculada gold/silver underground operation and Pallancata silver/gold property, which are located in the Department of Ayacucho in southern Peru.
- Five stocks we like better than Hochschild Mining
- High Dividend REITs: Are They an Ideal Way to Diversify?
- Hold-It-Forever AutoZone Pulls into Buy Zone
- What is the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX)
- Virtual Riches: 3 Stocks Leading the VR Revolution
- What Are the FAANG Stocks and Are They Good Investments?
- 5 eCommerce Companies that need to be on Your Watch List
Receive News & Ratings for Hochschild Mining Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Hochschild Mining and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.