Octopus Titan VCT Plc (LON:OTV2 – Get Free Report) reached a new 52-week low during trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as GBX 60 ($0.74) and last traded at GBX 65 ($0.81), with a volume of 22606 shares traded. The stock had previously closed at GBX 70.50 ($0.87).
Octopus Titan VCT Stock Performance
The firm has a market cap of £1.01 billion, a PE ratio of -260.00 and a beta of -0.10. The stock has a 50-day simple moving average of GBX 70.33 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of GBX 72.21.
About Octopus Titan VCT
Octopus Titan VCT plc is a venture capital trust specializing in early stage startups, early venture, mid venture, late venture and expansion investments. It invests in companies that are not listed on the main market of the London Stock Exchange. The fund seeks to invest in environmental, technology, media, telecoms, consumer lifestyle and wellbeing sectors.
- Five stocks we like better than Octopus Titan VCT
- How to Invest in Tech Stocks and Top Tech Stocks to Consider
- Hold-It-Forever AutoZone Pulls into Buy Zone
- Where to Find Earnings Call Transcripts
- Virtual Riches: 3 Stocks Leading the VR Revolution
- How to Buy Metaverse Stock Step by Step
- 5 eCommerce Companies that need to be on Your Watch List
Receive News & Ratings for Octopus Titan VCT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Octopus Titan VCT and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.