NRW Holdings Limited (ASX:NWH – Get Free Report) announced a final dividend on Monday, September 18th, MarketIndexAU reports. Shareholders of record on Tuesday, October 10th will be given a dividend of 0.08 per share on Tuesday, October 10th. This represents a yield of 3.14%. The ex-dividend date is Wednesday, September 20th. This is a positive change from NRW’s previous final dividend of $0.07.
NRW Stock Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 51.12, a current ratio of 1.27 and a quick ratio of 1.15.
- Five stocks we like better than NRW
- How to Use High Beta Stocks to Maximize Your Investing Profits
- 2 Beauty Stocks Beaten By the Ugly Stick But Ready to Rally
- 3 Grocery Stocks That Can Help Take a Bite Out of Inflation
- Got Nuclear? Three Stocks To Play Energy’s Next Frontier
- Dividend Payout Ratio Calculator
- The Top 4 Utilities for Value, Yield, and Upside Potential
Receive News & Ratings for NRW Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for NRW and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.