Melodiol Global Health Limited (OTCMKTS:COPHF – Get Free Report) saw a large decline in short interest in the month of August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 85,600 shares, a decline of 5.7% from the August 15th total of 90,800 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 1,700 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 50.4 days.
Melodiol Global Health Price Performance
Shares of OTCMKTS:COPHF remained flat at $0.00 during mid-day trading on Tuesday. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $0.01 and its 200 day moving average is $0.01. Melodiol Global Health has a one year low of $0.00 and a one year high of $0.10.
Melodiol Global Health Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Melodiol Global Health
- What is a Mid Cap Stock? How to Invest
- Hold-It-Forever AutoZone Pulls into Buy Zone
- How is Compound Interest Calculated?
- Virtual Riches: 3 Stocks Leading the VR Revolution
- Why Understanding Call Option Volume is Essential to Successful Options Trading
- 5 eCommerce Companies that need to be on Your Watch List
Receive News & Ratings for Melodiol Global Health Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Melodiol Global Health and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.