Innovation Pharmaceuticals Inc. (OTCMKTS:IPIX – Get Free Report) was the recipient of a significant increase in short interest in the month of August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 511,100 shares, an increase of 9.6% from the August 15th total of 466,200 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 948,300 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.5 days.
Innovation Pharmaceuticals Stock Performance
IPIX stock traded down $0.00 during mid-day trading on Tuesday, reaching $0.02. The company had a trading volume of 78,738 shares, compared to its average volume of 375,206. Innovation Pharmaceuticals has a one year low of $0.01 and a one year high of $0.04. The stock’s 50-day simple moving average is $0.02 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $0.02.
About Innovation Pharmaceuticals
- Five stocks we like better than Innovation Pharmaceuticals
- Best ESG Stocks: 11 Best Stocks for ESG Investing
- Hold-It-Forever AutoZone Pulls into Buy Zone
- Uptrend Stocks Explained: Learn How to Trade Using Uptrends
- Virtual Riches: 3 Stocks Leading the VR Revolution
- 3 Best Fintech Stocks for a Portfolio Boost
- 5 eCommerce Companies that need to be on Your Watch List
Receive News & Ratings for Innovation Pharmaceuticals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Innovation Pharmaceuticals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.