Hotel Property Investments (ASX:HPI – Get Free Report) insider Lachlan Edwards bought 10,000 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Wednesday, September 13th. The shares were bought at an average price of A$2.96 ($1.91) per share, with a total value of A$29,600.00 ($19,096.77).
Lachlan Edwards also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Tuesday, September 5th, Lachlan Edwards acquired 1,856 shares of Hotel Property Investments stock. The stock was bought at an average price of A$2.99 ($1.93) per share, with a total value of A$5,549.44 ($3,580.28).
- On Tuesday, August 29th, Lachlan Edwards bought 5,500 shares of Hotel Property Investments stock. The stock was purchased at an average price of A$2.99 ($1.93) per share, for a total transaction of A$16,445.00 ($10,609.68).
Hotel Property Investments Price Performance
The company has a current ratio of 0.09, a quick ratio of 0.06 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 58.60.
Hotel Property Investments Company Profile
HPI owns a Portfolio of freehold hotels and associated specialty tenancies located throughout Queensland and South Australia. The pubs are leased to the Queensland Venue Company (QVC), a joint venture between Coles group and Australian Venue Company, and to Australian Leisure & Hospitality ("ALH"), a joint venture 75% owned by the Woolworths group.
- Five stocks we like better than Hotel Property Investments
- Industrial Products Stocks Investing
- Hold-It-Forever AutoZone Pulls into Buy Zone
- 5 Top Rated Dividend Stocks to Consider
- Virtual Riches: 3 Stocks Leading the VR Revolution
- How to Use Stock Screeners to Find Stocks
- 5 eCommerce Companies that need to be on Your Watch List
Receive News & Ratings for Hotel Property Investments Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Hotel Property Investments and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.