Shares of Garibaldi Resources Corp. (CVE:GGI – Get Free Report) reached a new 52-week low on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as C$0.12 and last traded at C$0.12, with a volume of 83900 shares traded. The stock had previously closed at C$0.13.
Garibaldi Resources Stock Performance
The stock has a market cap of C$16.48 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -4.00 and a beta of 0.97. The company has a current ratio of 1.52, a quick ratio of 1.51 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.03. The firm has a fifty day simple moving average of C$0.14 and a 200-day simple moving average of C$0.15.
Garibaldi Resources Company Profile
Garibaldi Resources Corp., an exploration stage company, engages in the acquisition, exploration, and evaluation of mineral properties in Canada and Mexico. The company explores for nickel, copper, cobalt, platinum, palladium, gold, and silver deposits. Its flagship property is 100% owned E&L Nickel Mountain Project located to Northwest British Columbia.
- Five stocks we like better than Garibaldi Resources
- What is the Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJIA)?
- Hold-It-Forever AutoZone Pulls into Buy Zone
- What Are Dividends? Buy the Best Dividend Stocks
- Virtual Riches: 3 Stocks Leading the VR Revolution
- 2 Fintech Stocks to Buy Now and 1 to Avoid
- 5 eCommerce Companies that need to be on Your Watch List
Receive News & Ratings for Garibaldi Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Garibaldi Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.