Finward Bancorp (NASDAQ:FNWD – Get Free Report) declared a quarterly dividend on Monday, August 21st, Zacks reports. Shareholders of record on Friday, September 22nd will be paid a dividend of 0.31 per share on Thursday, October 5th. This represents a $1.24 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of 5.52%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, September 21st.
Finward Bancorp Trading Up 3.6 %
Shares of FNWD traded up $0.78 during trading hours on Tuesday, hitting $22.48. The company had a trading volume of 166 shares, compared to its average volume of 3,124. Finward Bancorp has a one year low of $19.49 and a one year high of $37.80. The firm has a market cap of $96.66 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 7.05 and a beta of 0.42. The company has a current ratio of 0.87, a quick ratio of 0.87 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.10.
About Finward Bancorp
- Five stocks we like better than Finward Bancorp
- Best ESG Stocks: 11 Best Stocks for ESG Investing
- 2 Beauty Stocks Beaten By the Ugly Stick But Ready to Rally
- EV Stocks and How to Profit from Them
- Got Nuclear? Three Stocks To Play Energy’s Next Frontier
- Find and Profitably Trade Stocks at 52-Week Lows
- The Top 4 Utilities for Value, Yield, and Upside Potential
Receive News & Ratings for Finward Bancorp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Finward Bancorp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.