EpicQuest Education Group International Limited (NASDAQ:EEIQ – Get Free Report) was the recipient of a large decrease in short interest in August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 13,200 shares, a decrease of 18.0% from the August 15th total of 16,100 shares. Currently, 0.4% of the shares of the stock are sold short. Based on an average daily volume of 36,200 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.4 days.
EpicQuest Education Group International Price Performance
Shares of NASDAQ EEIQ traded down $0.02 during trading hours on Tuesday, reaching $1.05. 26,642 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 216,501. The company’s 50-day simple moving average is $1.35 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $1.44. EpicQuest Education Group International has a 52-week low of $0.80 and a 52-week high of $3.63. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.05, a quick ratio of 1.99 and a current ratio of 2.00.
About EpicQuest Education Group International
- Five stocks we like better than EpicQuest Education Group International
- TSX Venture Exchange (Formerly Canadian Venture Exchange)
- Hold-It-Forever AutoZone Pulls into Buy Zone
- Stock Analyst Ratings and Canadian Analyst Ratings
- Virtual Riches: 3 Stocks Leading the VR Revolution
- Why Are Stock Sectors Important to Successful Investing?
- 5 eCommerce Companies that need to be on Your Watch List
Receive News & Ratings for EpicQuest Education Group International Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for EpicQuest Education Group International and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.