Electroneum (ETN) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on September 19th. Electroneum has a total market capitalization of $29.72 million and $868,795.15 worth of Electroneum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Electroneum coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0017 or 0.00000006 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Electroneum has traded 10.5% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Pax Dollar (USDP) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003664 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000551 BTC.
- The Transfer Token (TTT) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000555 BTC.
- Verasity (VRA) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Creditcoin (CTC) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000535 BTC.
- Meter Governance (MTRG) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.45 or 0.00005335 BTC.
- SOLVE (SOLVE) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0355 or 0.00000130 BTC.
ETN uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 14th, 2017. Electroneum’s total supply is 17,954,841,608 coins. The Reddit community for Electroneum is https://reddit.com/r/electroneum and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Electroneum’s official message board is electroneum.com/blog. Electroneum’s official Twitter account is @electroneum and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Electroneum is electroneum.com.
The focus of the Electroneum project is to provide the quickest and safest crypto transaction with minimal fees for the world’s unbanked population, which accounts for a billion of the world’s population.
Continuing its focus on giving individuals with only access to smartphones a cheap and easy way to spend money all over the world, Electroneum launched its wallet manager in December 2017.
In March 2018, Electroneum launched the first Android mobile “mining” application where people could take advantage of the processors of their device to mine ETN coins. In April of the same year, it secured a patent for instant crypto transactions.”
Electroneum Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Electroneum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Electroneum should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Electroneum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Electroneum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Electroneum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.