DigiByte (DGB) traded 1.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on September 19th. One DigiByte coin can currently be bought for about $0.0066 or 0.00000024 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, DigiByte has traded up 6.8% against the U.S. dollar. DigiByte has a total market capitalization of $109.62 million and approximately $2.05 million worth of DigiByte was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $27,182.35 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0628 or 0.00000231 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $67.53 or 0.00248434 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $219.47 or 0.00807393 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.71 or 0.00013657 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $146.47 or 0.00538843 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $15.77 or 0.00058017 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0123 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- NyanCoin (NYAN) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.40 or 0.00008809 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $31.74 or 0.00116762 BTC.
DigiByte (DGB) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Multiple hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 12th, 2014. DigiByte’s total supply is 16,511,775,235 coins. DigiByte’s official message board is dgbforum.com. The Reddit community for DigiByte is https://reddit.com/r/digibyte and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. DigiByte’s official Twitter account is @digibytecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for DigiByte is digibyte.org.
DigiByte: Refers to the entire DigiByte network or a single monetary unit on the payment network. 21 billion DigiBytes will be created over 21 years.
Block: A grouping of all transactions sent over the DigiByte network within a 30 second time frame. Think of a block as an excel spreadsheet that lists the address location of all DigiBytes at a given point in time in history. New DigiBytes are brought into circulation as each block is discovered on the network through a process called mining.
Mining: Mining is how transactions are processed on the network. Anyone can become a miner by donating and using their desktop, laptop or mobile phone computing power to help process transactions on the DigiByte network. DigiByte has made this process even easier with our 3 click mining software for beginners.
Blockchain: The DigiByte blockchain is the entire history of all blocks discovered on the network & therefore all transactions made on the network. Each block references the proceeding block all the way back to the beginning of the network to what is known as the genesis block. By linking blocks (spreadsheets) together an accurate, secure accounting of all up to date DigiByte ownership is made by decentralized consensus.”
DigiByte Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DigiByte directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DigiByte should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy DigiByte using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DigiByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DigiByte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.