Diageo plc (OTCMKTS:DGEAF – Get Free Report) was the target of a large drop in short interest in the month of August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 98,300 shares, a drop of 13.7% from the August 15th total of 113,900 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 3,000 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 32.8 days.
Diageo Price Performance
Shares of OTCMKTS DGEAF traded down $0.19 during midday trading on Monday, reaching $39.12. 1,688 shares of the stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 6,511. Diageo has a twelve month low of $38.23 and a twelve month high of $47.47. The firm has a 50-day simple moving average of $41.93 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $43.06.
- Five stocks we like better than Diageo
- What is the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX)
- 2 Recession-Proof Intelligence Stocks to Defend Your Portfolio
- How to Calculate Return on Investment (ROI)
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- What Are Dividend Champions? How to Invest in the Champions
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
Receive News & Ratings for Diageo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Diageo and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.