Shares of Benton Resources Inc. (CVE:BEX – Get Free Report) reached a new 52-week low during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The company traded as low as C$0.04 and last traded at C$0.04, with a volume of 28000 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$0.05.
Benton Resources Trading Down 20.0 %
The firm has a market capitalization of C$6.00 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -1.50 and a beta of 1.59. The company has a fifty day moving average price of C$0.05 and a 200-day moving average price of C$0.06. The company has a current ratio of 7.83, a quick ratio of 3.15 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.15.
About Benton Resources
Benton Resources Inc engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of mineral properties. It explores for gold, silver, nickel, copper, platinum group elements, palladium, and lithium resources. The company's projects include the Far Lake project located west of Thunder Bay, Ontario; and the Abernethy property located southwest of Kenora, Ontario.
- Five stocks we like better than Benton Resources
- Best Stocks Under $5.00
- Hold-It-Forever AutoZone Pulls into Buy Zone
- What is a Secondary Public Offering? What Investors Need to Know
- Virtual Riches: 3 Stocks Leading the VR Revolution
- Stock Ratings and Recommendations: Understanding Analyst Ratings
- 5 eCommerce Companies that need to be on Your Watch List
Receive News & Ratings for Benton Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Benton Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.