Ascent Resources Plc (LON:AST – Get Free Report) shares reached a new 52-week low on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as GBX 2.45 ($0.03) and last traded at GBX 2.56 ($0.03), with a volume of 19860 shares changing hands. The stock had previously closed at GBX 2.55 ($0.03).
Ascent Resources Price Performance
The firm’s 50 day moving average price is GBX 3.17 and its two-hundred day moving average price is GBX 3.33. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.37, a current ratio of 0.34 and a quick ratio of 0.24. The stock has a market cap of £4.23 million, a PE ratio of -8.23 and a beta of 0.28.
Ascent Resources Company Profile
Ascent Resources Plc, together with its subsidiaries, operates as an independent oil and gas exploration and production company in Slovenia and the United Kingdom. It holds 75% interest in the Petiovci Tight gas project located in Slovenia. The company was incorporated in 2004 and is based in London, the United Kingdom.
- Five stocks we like better than Ascent Resources
- How to Know Which Cryptocurrency to Buy: A Guide for Investors
- Hold-It-Forever AutoZone Pulls into Buy Zone
- 3 Grocery Stocks That Are Proving They Are Still Essential
- Virtual Riches: 3 Stocks Leading the VR Revolution
- What is a Mid Cap Stock? How to Invest
- 5 eCommerce Companies that need to be on Your Watch List
Receive News & Ratings for Ascent Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ascent Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.