Ardor (ARDR) traded 0.7% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on September 19th. During the last seven days, Ardor has traded 7.3% higher against the US dollar. Ardor has a total market cap of $64.38 million and approximately $943,038.83 worth of Ardor was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Ardor coin can now be purchased for $0.0644 or 0.00000235 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.24 or 0.00033743 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $7.56 or 0.00027623 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0509 or 0.00000186 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.04 or 0.00011103 BTC.
- Cronos (CRO) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0512 or 0.00000187 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00004112 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0974 or 0.00000356 BTC.
- Kava (KAVA) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00002346 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0339 or 0.00000124 BTC.
- Fetch.ai (FET) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00000855 BTC.
Ardor Coin Profile
Ardor (ARDR) uses the hashing algorithm. Its launch date was September 24th, 2017. Ardor’s total supply is 998,999,495 coins. Ardor’s official Twitter account is @ardorplatform and its Facebook page is accessible here. Ardor’s official website is www.jelurida.com/ardor. Ardor’s official message board is ardorforum.org. The Reddit community for Ardor is https://reddit.com/r/ardor and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Ardor
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ardor directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ardor should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ardor using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ardor Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ardor and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.