Pharma-Bio Serv (OTCMKTS:PBSV – Get Free Report) posted its quarterly earnings data on Thursday. The company reported $0.02 earnings per share for the quarter, hitting the consensus estimate of $0.02, Yahoo Finance reports. The firm had revenue of $4.58 million for the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $5.40 million. Pharma-Bio Serv had a return on equity of 7.91% and a net margin of 7.09%.
Pharma-Bio Serv Stock Performance
Shares of OTCMKTS PBSV traded down $0.06 during mid-day trading on Friday, reaching $0.92. The company had a trading volume of 2,904 shares, compared to its average volume of 2,054. The firm has a market cap of $21.14 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 16.34 and a beta of 0.41. The business’s 50-day simple moving average is $0.96 and its 200 day simple moving average is $0.96. Pharma-Bio Serv has a one year low of $0.68 and a one year high of $1.20.
Pharma-Bio Serv Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Pharma-Bio Serv
- Business Services Stocks Investing
- China’s Jump In Car Sales Is Drawing Big Money To These Stocks
- How to Invest in Growth Stocks
- 3 Reasons Price Weakness Is a Buying Opportunity For Lennar
- What is the FTSE 100 index?
- Name A Better Trio Than These Underrated High Potential Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Pharma-Bio Serv Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pharma-Bio Serv and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.