TUIFF has been the topic of a number of other reports. Citigroup cut their price target on shares of TUI from GBX 750 ($9.39) to GBX 660 ($8.26) in a research report on Friday, August 18th. Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft upgraded shares of TUI from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating in a research report on Monday, June 5th. Three equities research analysts have rated the stock with a hold rating and two have given a buy rating to the company’s stock. According to data from MarketBeat, TUI has a consensus rating of “Hold” and a consensus target price of $956.67.
TUI Price Performance
TUI Company Profile
TUI AG, together with its subsidiaries, provides tourism services worldwide. It operates hotels and resorts under the Robinson, Riu, TUI Blue, Blue Diamond, TUI Suneo, and TUI Magic Life brands. The company is also involved in the tour operation and airlines businesses. In addition, it operates cruise liners under the Mein Schiff, Hapag-Lloyd Cruises, and Marella brands.
- Five stocks we like better than TUI
- Why Invest in 5G? How to Invest in 5G Stocks
- China’s Jump In Car Sales Is Drawing Big Money To These Stocks
- The 3 Best Fintech Stocks to Buy Now
- 3 Reasons Price Weakness Is a Buying Opportunity For Lennar
- How to Invest in Artificial Intelligence
- Name A Better Trio Than These Underrated High Potential Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for TUI Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for TUI and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.