Ultra (UOS) traded down 0.4% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on May 26th. During the last week, Ultra has traded down 7.8% against the US dollar. Ultra has a market cap of $66.32 million and $1.36 million worth of Ultra was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Ultra token can currently be bought for $0.20 or 0.00000736 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $26,694.53 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $113.10 or 0.00423698 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $32.69 or 0.00122458 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Arweave (AR) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $6.72 or 0.00025158 BTC.
- Bitcoiva (BCA) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.51 or 0.00039387 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00000462 BTC.
- USDX [Kava] (USDX) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.83 or 0.00003101 BTC.
- BlueArk (BRK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000004 BTC.
UOS is a DPoI token that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was July 17th, 2019. Ultra’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 337,602,984 tokens. Ultra’s official message board is medium.com/ultra-io. The official website for Ultra is ultra.io. The Reddit community for Ultra is https://reddit.com/r/ultra_io. Ultra’s official Twitter account is @ultra_io and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Ultra
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ultra directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ultra should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ultra using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ultra Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ultra and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.