Trans Global Group Inc. (OTCMKTS:TGGI – Get Rating) was the target of a significant decrease in short interest in the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 100 shares, a decrease of 99.9% from the April 30th total of 67,300 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 26,601,500 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.0 days.
Trans Global Group Stock Down 6.7 %
Trans Global Group stock traded down $0.00 during mid-day trading on Friday, hitting $0.00. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 15,293,659 shares, compared to its average volume of 16,434,307. Trans Global Group has a one year low of $0.00 and a one year high of $0.02.
Trans Global Group Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Trans Global Group (TGGI)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for Trans Global Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Trans Global Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.