Spear Alpha ETF (NASDAQ:SPRX – Get Rating) was the target of a significant increase in short interest during the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 23,100 shares, an increase of 371.4% from the April 30th total of 4,900 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 3,500 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 6.6 days.
Spear Alpha ETF Stock Up 4.5 %
SPRX stock traded up $0.74 during midday trading on Friday, hitting $17.41. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 15,176 shares, compared to its average volume of 2,726. The stock’s 50-day moving average price is $14.70 and its 200 day moving average price is $13.80. Spear Alpha ETF has a 1 year low of $11.45 and a 1 year high of $17.56.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Spear Alpha ETF (SPRX)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for Spear Alpha ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Spear Alpha ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.