Sompo Holdings, Inc. (OTCMKTS:SMPNY – Get Rating) saw a significant increase in short interest in May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 9,300 shares, an increase of 69.1% from the April 30th total of 5,500 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 35,700 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.3 days.
Sompo Stock Down 0.2 %
Sompo stock traded down $0.05 during mid-day trading on Friday, reaching $21.36. 37,505 shares of the company’s stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 20,269. The stock has a 50 day moving average of $20.74 and a two-hundred day moving average of $21.15. Sompo has a 12-month low of $19.28 and a 12-month high of $23.34. The company has a market cap of $14.85 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 21.36 and a beta of 0.41.
Sompo Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Sompo (SMPNY)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for Sompo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sompo and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.