App Swarm, Inc. (OTCMKTS:SWRM – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large decline in short interest in May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 20,800 shares, a decline of 90.5% from the April 30th total of 218,700 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 2,486,200 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.0 days.
App Swarm Stock Up 10.0 %
Shares of SWRM traded up $0.00 during trading hours on Friday, reaching $0.00. 408,747 shares of the company traded hands, compared to its average volume of 1,779,825. App Swarm has a 12 month low of $0.00 and a 12 month high of $0.00.
About App Swarm
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on App Swarm (SWRM)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for App Swarm Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for App Swarm and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.