Securitas AB (publ) (OTCMKTS:SCTBF – Get Rating) was down 8.8% during trading on Friday . The company traded as low as $7.69 and last traded at $7.69. Approximately 100 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 95% from the average daily volume of 2,218 shares. The stock had previously closed at $8.43.
Securitas AB (publ) Stock Down 8.8 %
The business has a fifty day moving average of $8.26 and a 200 day moving average of $8.34.
Securitas AB (publ) Company Profile
Securitas AB engages in the provision of security services. It operates through the following segments: Security Services North America, Security Services Europe, Security Services Ibero-America, and Other. The Security Services North America segment provides security services in the U. S., Canada, and Mexico.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Securitas AB (publ) (SCTBF)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for Securitas AB (publ) Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Securitas AB (publ) and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.