Moonbeam (GLMR) traded up 1.4% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on May 26th. Over the last seven days, Moonbeam has traded 3.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. Moonbeam has a market capitalization of $175.87 million and $2.55 million worth of Moonbeam was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Moonbeam coin can now be purchased for $0.27 or 0.00001024 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $14.33 or 0.00053758 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $10.52 or 0.00039453 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.81 or 0.00018050 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0521 or 0.00000195 BTC.
- Cronos (CRO) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0600 or 0.00000225 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.58 or 0.00005939 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000562 BTC.
- Kava (KAVA) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.11 or 0.00004172 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0408 or 0.00000153 BTC.
- Fetch.ai (FET) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00000911 BTC.
Moonbeam Coin Profile
GLMR uses the hashing algorithm. It launched on August 19th, 2021. Moonbeam’s total supply is 1,069,037,082 coins and its circulating supply is 644,322,721 coins. The official message board for Moonbeam is medium.com/moonbeam-network. Moonbeam’s official Twitter account is @moonbeamnetwork and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Moonbeam is https://reddit.com/r/moonbeam and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Moonbeam is moonbeam.network.
Buying and Selling Moonbeam
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Moonbeam directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Moonbeam should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Moonbeam using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Moonbeam Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Moonbeam and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.