Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.5% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on May 26th. Litecoin has a market cap of $6.39 billion and approximately $451.62 million worth of Litecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Litecoin has traded down 4.4% against the US dollar. One Litecoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $87.49 or 0.00327408 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0712 or 0.00000267 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.52 or 0.00013190 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000751 BTC.
- NyanCoin (NYAN) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.40 or 0.00008809 BTC.
- MegaCoin (MEC) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.30 or 0.00015776 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00000644 BTC.
- Lotto (LOTTO) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- EAC (EAC) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000011 BTC.
Litecoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on October 13th, 2011. Litecoin’s total supply is 84,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 73,009,239 coins. The Reddit community for Litecoin is https://reddit.com/r/litecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Litecoin’s official Twitter account is @litecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Litecoin’s official website is litecoin.org. Litecoin’s official message board is litecointalk.io.
Litecoin Coin Trading
Investors seeking to trade Litecoin using US dollars directly can do so using GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini.
Receive News & Updates for Litecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Litecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.