Lisk (LSK) traded up 1.5% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on May 26th. Lisk has a market cap of $114.05 million and $705,117.93 worth of Lisk was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Lisk coin can currently be purchased for about $0.81 or 0.00003018 BTC on major exchanges. During the last seven days, Lisk has traded 5.9% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Belrium (BEL) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.56 or 0.00009583 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0754 or 0.00000282 BTC.
- EOS (EOS) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00003284 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00003301 BTC.
- BitTorrent-New (BTT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Terra Classic (LUNC) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Terra (LUNA) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00003219 BTC.
- aelf (ELF) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00001061 BTC.
- USDX [Kava] (USDX) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00003085 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00000975 BTC.
LSK is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 24th, 2016. Lisk’s total supply is 144,818,773 coins and its circulating supply is 141,505,522 coins. Lisk’s official Twitter account is @liskhq and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Lisk is https://reddit.com/r/lisk and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Lisk’s official message board is lisk.com/blog. The official website for Lisk is lisk.com.
Lisk Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lisk directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Lisk should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Lisk using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Lisk Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lisk and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.