Innovent Biologics, Inc. (OTCMKTS:IVBXF – Get Rating)’s stock price traded down 6% during trading on Friday . The stock traded as low as $4.74 and last traded at $4.74. 2,932 shares changed hands during trading, an increase of 34% from the average session volume of 2,183 shares. The stock had previously closed at $5.04.
Innovent Biologics Stock Performance
The firm’s 50 day moving average price is $4.85 and its 200 day moving average price is $4.75.
Innovent Biologics Company Profile
Innovent Biologics, Inc operates as a biopharmaceutical company in China. The company operates a platform for the discovery, development, and manufacture of antibody drug candidates in the fields of oncology, ophthalmology, immunology, and metabolic diseases. Its principal drug candidate is Tyvyt (sintilimab), an anti-PD-1 monoclonal antibody for the treatment of cancer, Hodgkin's lymphoma, and esophageal carcinoma.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Innovent Biologics (IVBXF)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for Innovent Biologics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Innovent Biologics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.