Epazz, Inc. (OTCMKTS:EPAZ – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant growth in short interest in May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 68,600 shares, a growth of 266.8% from the April 30th total of 18,700 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 27,448,600 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.0 days.
Epazz Stock Performance
Shares of Epazz stock remained flat at $0.01 on Friday. 12,159,654 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 14,919,455. Epazz has a 1 year low of $0.00 and a 1 year high of $0.02. The company has a 50 day moving average of $0.01 and a 200 day moving average of $0.01.
Epazz Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Epazz (EPAZ)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for Epazz Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Epazz and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.