Avalanche (AVAX) traded up 2.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on May 26th. In the last week, Avalanche has traded down 1.2% against the U.S. dollar. Avalanche has a market cap of $4.82 billion and approximately $124.29 million worth of Avalanche was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Avalanche coin can currently be bought for $14.41 or 0.00053868 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.57 or 0.00039502 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.84 or 0.00018081 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0523 or 0.00000195 BTC.
- Cronos (CRO) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0601 or 0.00000225 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.59 or 0.00005944 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000561 BTC.
- Kava (KAVA) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00004226 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0410 or 0.00000153 BTC.
- Fetch.ai (FET) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00000926 BTC.
- Moonbeam (GLMR) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00001029 BTC.
Avalanche uses the hashing algorithm. Its launch date was September 21st, 2020. Avalanche’s total supply is 430,670,817 coins and its circulating supply is 334,608,097 coins. Avalanche’s official message board is medium.com/avalancheavax. The Reddit community for Avalanche is https://reddit.com/r/avax and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Avalanche’s official website is avax.network. Avalanche’s official Twitter account is @avax and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Avalanche
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Avalanche directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Avalanche should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Avalanche using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Avalanche Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Avalanche and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.